- Full optical lens production including free-form digital surfacing and Vacuum Deposition AR and mirror coatings
- Repairs and frame modifications
- Custom prescriptions including iseikonic calculation solutions, digital slab-offs, and digital lenticularization
- Chemistrie Clips, and custom Therapeutic clip solutions
- Therapeutic Tinting, including FL-41, Deep Blue Zee, Total Day and more
- Many more – have a lab need? Call us, we’ll have a solution.
Full-Spectrum Optical Services for Eye Care Professionals
Eye-Kraft accepts and processes several MN Care plans. Our Managed Health Care Package ‘MHCP’ is a private pay program with high quality frames and lenses designed to maximize savings and margin on frames and lenses for state and other value based, ECP billed insurance plans. We’re not an insurance contract chop-shop, so all of our work, private or public, is treated with the same high standards of quality and service
Eye-Kraft is part of several ophthalmic buying groups across the country. These groups offer independent eyecare professionals the ability to purchase our products at an even greater value. These groups include:
- CECOP (Formerly the Alliance Buying Group)
- America’s Doctors of Optometry
- C&E Vision Services
- Wisconsin Vision Associates
- And many more – call us and see if your buying group is accepted
The Eye-Kraft Guarantee
The Eye-Kraft Guarantee is our promise to help make each job and patient transaction as hassle-free.
For up to one year from the original invoice date, Eye-Kraft will remake any job* for any reason with no questions asked. In most cases we won’t ask for lens returns on Guarantee jobs. Additional non-lab error remakes will be billed at 50% for the remainder of the year. Please note “1x remake” in your special instructions. Fitting changes and progressive non-adapts are covered under the Guarantee. If progressives are still unsuccessful, we’ll replace them with SV or Flat Tops at no charge.
*MHCP packages excluded, contact customer service for details.